20140117

The Shades of Black and Grey

The Shades of Black and Grey

Hey there; here is a styling/collage I am very to present you. So the main feature of the styling [collage] is the sheer organza dress from Givenchy. I think this item is so beautiful that it requires very minimal effort to make it your best outfits of all time. Of course if you don't want to be bearing it all I will have a list of bralets/tops that can be worn with the beautiful outfits.

So outfit one from the left is very classical in terms of that it can be easily identified with sophistication with the sharp slimming trousers from Toast. In many ways I would love to dress down these pair of trousers but I can't always do that. The general look of the handle (feel/texture) of the trousers it's definitely going to be a staple for your work attire.

The last item is the silver shiny pair of shoes or sandals to be specific from ASOS to add a little glitz and glamour if you're that type of girl. The shoes are very simple and can be easily worn to night out or any other formal event.

Image 2 of ANKLE SANDAL-BOOT from Zara
 From the second outfit styling features the stretch-crepe maxi skirt from Maison Martin Margiela (long and beautiful name) as a lover of all thing minimalism the relations of colour will make the outfit more beautiful and flow more beautifully.

The 'Ankle Sandal Boot' from Zara is wonderfully minimalistic - the gorgeous simplicity makes the emphasis on shape and more importantly comfort. Awesome. The shoes also add a dimension of masculinity in the outfit and is also able to be suited for the more formal event with just a classic change of shoes.

The third outfit is way more casual than the other two, which is my favourite outfit out of the three. Features the classic black leggings where I think that we can all relate to; if really wanna know where you want to get some you can get from H&M but really I shouldn't be telling you this.

And lastly I love the Nike trainers which I found on ASOS and I would love to get my hands on these very soon. The combo of trainers [sneakers] is very common especially with teenagers etc. but it's slightly dressed up with a sheer dress which not many can just wear and go out with.

Okay, so enough about me just talking; heres the list of tops/bralets I promised at the beginning of the post:

Cameo Rose Black Leather-Look Strapless Bralet / New Look
Lazer Cut Crop / Topshop 
Tube Top / Acne 
 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment